Rota & Jorfida Public Relations
Media RelationsInternational and Italy Press Office
- Mailing of over 4000 contacts with editors
of 60 countries in the world
- Media target selection
- Contents creation to be conveyed to the press
- Copywriting: press releases, case studies, business profiles, product sheets
- Media events: round tables, press conferences,
press dates, media tours
- Creation and organization of seminars and conferences
- Editorial monitoring
- Creation and organization of corporate events
Digital Press Office and PR 2.0The world of Web 2.0 is the future not only for communication, but for the development in terms of company business. The new web is the turning point for public relations and corporate channels aimed at promoting the company and its products: the number of people using the Internet to communicate, learn, listen and buy is constantly increasing..
- Social networking
- Creation and consulting of contents
to convey on the web
- Web copywriting
- Web visibility monitorin
Communication projectsThe exchange of ideas with other forms of creativity is vital.
The Public Relations activity focuses on the interaction between the various realities even outside of the sector of belonging: creating forms of collaboration with the world of art, culture, institutions, design and engineering provides to companies a greater margin of action and visibility.
Rota&Jorfida identifies together with the companies the routes to be taken in the context of communication to achieve the objectives set forth. Sharing projects and routes is the basis of relationships.
This is the power.
This is the value added.
web design NU BUREAU